As a faculty member I am permitted to engage in consultation activities for specific amounts of time during each academic year.
Aspects of my research of strategic interest include:
- Computer-Mediated and New Media Strategic Communication
- Predictive Analytics and site integration utilizing Qualtrics, Site Intercept, custom tools
- Culturally-specific digital infrastructural localization and optimization
- Large-scale online survey design, deployment and analysis
- OSX/iOS mobile app development
- Policy Paper (Whitepaper) Development
Timothy J. Pasch, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Communication
Communication Program/Department of English
University of North Dakota
Merrifield Hall Room 218
276 Centennial Drive Stop 7209
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8380